New Afghan Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
Mississauga is home to a slew of diverse dining options, and it looks like another Afghani restaurant is about to set up shop in the city.
If you've visited the Creekside Crossing Plaza lately, you might have seen some signage heralding the arrival of the brand new Bread and Salt Afghan Cuisine restaurant.
The restaurant is located right beside Chuck’s Roadhouse in the Dundas and Dixie plaza.
While there isn't much information on the new restaurant, we can confirm that it is not a second outpost for the similarly named Bread and Salt Bakehouse that just opened in the Central Parkway West and Erindale Station Road area soon.
While this particular restaurant, which offers lunch, dinner and catering services, will serve Afghani cuisine, the other Bread and Salt specializes in international artisanal baked goods and Arabic ice cream.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- Unique New Restaurant in Mississauga Provides Delicious Afghan Cuisine in a Casual Dining Environment
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Popular International Restaurant Opening First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga