New Afghan Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
Mississauga is home to a slew of diverse dining options, and it looks like another Afghan restaurant is about to set up shop in the city.
If you've visited the Creekside Crossing Plaza lately, you might have seen some signage heralding the arrival of the brand new Bread & Salt Afghan Cuisine restaurant.
The restaurant is located right beside Chuck’s Roadhouse in the Dundas and Dixie plaza.
While there isn't much information on the new restaurant, we can confirm that it is not a second outpost for the similarly named Bread and Salt Bakehouse that just opened in the Central Parkway West and Erindale Station Road area soon.
While this particular restaurant, which offers lunch, dinner and catering services, will serve Afghan cuisine, the other Bread & Salt specializes in international artisanal baked goods and Arabic ice cream.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
Editor’s Note: This article has been updated from a previous version published in summer 2019.
- Unique New Restaurant in Mississauga Provides Delicious Afghan Cuisine in a Casual Dining Environment
- Mississauga’s Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- This Very Unique Cuisine Offers a Must Try Full Dining Experience in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga