New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga
If you're hoping to move in 2020, you might be happy to hear that the city is getting a little additional inventory (which is low in Mississauga and the GTA overall) in the form of a new condo and townhouse development (and it's just one of many).
Urban Toronto reports that Mississauga Square, which is taking shape at 8 Nahani Way (which is located in the Eglinton and Hurontario area), will be completed in 2020.
According to Urban Toronto, the new building will boast 33 storeys and 404 units.
The suites within come in a variety of floorplans, so residents can purchase one, two or three-bedroom units.
Urban Toronto also says the building has a range of amenities, ample underground parking options, and a prime location.
Based on the listing on Buzz Buzz Home, the building is currently sold out (but that doesn't mean that buyers can't look forward to resale or rental units in the future).
According to Buzz Buzz Home, two-bedroom units were priced in the $400,000s and $500,000s. One-bedroom units were listed for around $350,000.
Developed by Plaza, the building was created by Fleischer Architects and its interior was designed by Patton Design Studio.
The amenities include a party room, a fitness centre, an outdoor pool and deck, guest suites, and an outdoor terrace with a BBQ.
Are you planning to purchase a condo or townhouse this year?
Renderings courtesy of Urban Toronto
- PHOTOS: Another Major Condo Development Planned for Mississauga
- Condos in Square One area in Mississauga still more affordable than units in some Toronto areas
- Luxurious penthouse condominium units coming to Mississauga
- A Brand New Rental Apartment is Under Construction in Mississauga
- Huge New Condo Community Slated for City Centre Area in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February