Natural Gas Leak Forces Mississauga Residents Out of Their Homes
It was a frightening night for some Mississauga residents when they were forced to evacuate their homes due to a natural gas leak.
According to Peel police, the incident occurred in the Siberry Road and Andrea Court area around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 8.
There were no illnesses or injuries reported, but residents on Andrea Court has to be evacuated as a precaution.
Fortunately, the gas company was able to repair the line relatively quickly and residents were allowed to return home around 1:30 a.m. after the company conducted its final checks and gave the area the all-clear.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Evacuated After Gas Leak Reported
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene of Mississauga Gas Leak
- Several Homes Evacuated After Homeowner Strikes Gas Line in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga