Natural Gas Leak Forces Mississauga Residents Out of Their Homes
It was a frightening night for some Mississauga residents when they were forced to evacuate their homes due to a natural gas leak.
According to Peel police, the incident occurred in the Siberry Road and Andrea Court area around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 8.
There were no illnesses or injuries reported, but residents on Andrea Court has to be evacuated as a precaution.
Fortunately, the gas company was able to repair the line relatively quickly and residents were allowed to return home around 1:30 a.m. after the company conducted its final checks and gave the area the all-clear.
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Evacuated After Gas Leak Reported
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene of Mississauga Gas Leak
- Police on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
- Several Homes Evacuated After Homeowner Strikes Gas Line in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths