Natural Gas Leak Forces Mississauga Residents Out of Their Homes
It was a frightening night for some Mississauga residents when they were forced to evacuate their homes due to a natural gas leak.
According to Peel police, the incident occurred in the Siberry Road and Andrea Court area around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 8.
There were no illnesses or injuries reported, but residents on Andrea Court has to be evacuated as a precaution.
Fortunately, the gas company was able to repair the line relatively quickly and residents were allowed to return home around 1:30 a.m. after the company conducted its final checks and gave the area the all-clear.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Witnesses Following Alleged Dog Attack in Mississauga
- Mississauga Wants to Shut Down the Airbnb Party House
- How Much Do You Have to Give Up to Afford a Downpayment in Mississauga?
- New Barbershop is a Game Changer in Oakville and Mississauga
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene of Mississauga Gas Leak
- Residents Evacuated After Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Ongoing House Fire in Mississauga