Name that coyote contest at Port Credit Marina
A plastic coyote decoy has been installed on the docks at Credit Village Marina.
These types of decoys have been installed to help keep the marina docks clean, as it deters geese and other waterfowl.
Ward 1 Councillor Stephen Dasko, the Credit Village Marina and the Port Credit BIA needs a name for the critter and is asking for public submissions by Friday, June 18.
All submissions will be entered into a draw to receive a
$20 Port Credit BIA Gift Card.
No indication yet if the winning name is Wile E.
- What Do You Think of the Port Credit Marina Plan?
- Multiple groups come together to create special Port Credit-only gift card in Mississauga
- Port Credit: The Lakeside Village
- Port Credit Library in Mississauga to remain closed to public due to structural damage
- The Heart of Port Credit is Back in Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Police responding to males trying to jump from bridge into Credit River in Mississauga