Mystery Surrounds Discovery of Two Dead Bodies in Mississauga
On Tuesday, Dec. 20. Police made a troubling (and very sad) discovery when they investigated a Mississauga home in the area of Folkway Drive and Dancer Court.
At around 2:00 p.m. police received a call from a citizen who was concerned for the well-being of his or her neighbours.
Officers visited the residence in question and found two deceased men inside.
Police told insauga.com that the homicide bureau is not investigating the case, as the deaths are not suspicious. Police are currently waiting on the coroner’s report to determine the cause of death and have no information on possible causes at this time.
So while the deaths are mysterious, police are suggesting they're more tragic and unfortunate than anything else. There are no public safety concerns associated with the troublig discovery at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
We’ll keep you posted with any further updates.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga
- Metrolinx Makes Significant Changes to the LRT in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Meadowvale Neighbourhood Could Undergo Massive Redevelopment Soon
- Police Release Identities of Two Dead Men Found in Mississauga Home
- Police Find Two Dead Bodies in Mississauga Residence
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Woman's Death Now Considered a Homicide
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year