music insauga: Trouble & Daughter
The acoustic folk rock of Trouble & Daughter can simply be described as feel good music done right. More than right, it is actually done exceptionally well.
This music makes resisting the urge to happily dance along nearly impossible.
The Warning Signs, off of their latest EP Alcohol and Nicotine, is proof of the immense talent that lies within Trouble & Daughter. The song opens with a rhythmic strum of muted guitar, followed by an uplifting, almost charming acoustic guitar riff.
Close harmonies lead into the first verse of the song, and seamlessly bring the listener into a catchy little chorus with an upbeat melodic hook. Rooftops is a light-hearted number telling a story about young love, and is ripe with simple, yet endearing lyrics.
Trouble & Daughter is the ideal band for anyone looking for some feel good music with a unique sound. For some more music, videos, and upcoming shows, check out troubleanddaughter.com.
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool