Murder Charge Laid Against Mississauga Man
Peel Regional Police made arrests in relation to a missing 54 year-old male from the City of Mississauga.
David Fiedler was last seen on Saturday December 2, 2017.
Circumstances surrounding Fiedler's disappearance were deemed concerning and investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau took over the investigation.
On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 investigators from the Homicide Bureau charged Marko Tubic of Hamilton and Jeff Caissey of Bracebridge, with First Degree Murder.
On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 Kenneth Clifford of Mississauga was arrested and charged with First Degree Murder. Clifford appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on August 21, 2018.
Anyone with information in relation to this investigation are asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend