Murder Charge Laid Against Mississauga Man
Peel Regional Police made arrests in relation to a missing 54 year-old male from the City of Mississauga.
David Fiedler was last seen on Saturday December 2, 2017.
Circumstances surrounding Fiedler's disappearance were deemed concerning and investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau took over the investigation.
On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 investigators from the Homicide Bureau charged Marko Tubic of Hamilton and Jeff Caissey of Bracebridge, with First Degree Murder.
On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 Kenneth Clifford of Mississauga was arrested and charged with First Degree Murder. Clifford appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on August 21, 2018.
Anyone with information in relation to this investigation are asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office