Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
A number of schools are under hold and secure following a reported robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say the reported robbery occurred in the Williamsport Dr. and Havenwood Dr. area.
Around 4:15 p.m., Peel police announced that the following schools are affected:
- St. Sophia CES
- Glenhaven PES
- Williamsport YMCA
- Educare Child Care
A call regarding the incident was received at 3:42 pm.
No injuries have been reported.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted.
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Mississauga Schools Were Placed Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021