Multiple rounds Shot in East Hamilton neighbourhood
The Hamilton Police Service is investigating after a shooting incident in East Hamilton.
On Friday, February 19, 2021 at approximately 9:00 p.m., Hamilton Police responded to reports of shots fired in the area of Greenhill Avenue and Vienna Street.
Police obtained information from witnesses that the suspect(s) discharged multiple rounds from a firearm, before fleeing the area in a vehicle.
No victims were located and no injuries reported.
At this time, police are treating this incident as targeted.
Hamilton Police are asking area residents to check their surveillance cameras for any suspicious activity and to contact Police.
If you have any information that could assist with this investigation, please call the Division 20 Detective Office at (905) 546-2929.
- UPDATE: Police are urging witnesses of shooting involving seven-year-old boy in Hamilton to come forward
- WANTED: Hamilton Police looking for young Peel man in connection to Airbnb shooting
- Hamilton Police investigate city's first homicide of 2021
- Hamilton Police forensic team continues investigation into alleged buried baby
- Police investigating reports of a 'buried baby' in downtown Hamilton
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton