Multiple rounds Shot in East Hamilton neighbourhood
The Hamilton Police Service is investigating after a shooting incident in East Hamilton.
On Friday, February 19, 2021 at approximately 9:00 p.m., Hamilton Police responded to reports of shots fired in the area of Greenhill Avenue and Vienna Street.
Police obtained information from witnesses that the suspect(s) discharged multiple rounds from a firearm, before fleeing the area in a vehicle.
No victims were located and no injuries reported.
At this time, police are treating this incident as targeted.
Hamilton Police are asking area residents to check their surveillance cameras for any suspicious activity and to contact Police.
If you have any information that could assist with this investigation, please call the Division 20 Detective Office at (905) 546-2929.
- UPDATE: Police are urging witnesses of shooting involving seven-year-old boy in Hamilton to come forward
- Hamilton Police investigating 'unprovoked' stabbing of man who was walking with his spouse
- WANTED: Hamilton Police looking for young Peel man in connection to Airbnb shooting
- 10 years later, Hamilton Police still appealing to the public for information on fatal hit and run
- Hamilton Police investigate city's first homicide of 2021
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19