Multiple Mississauga Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes
OLG has announced that even more lucky Mississauga residents have recently won big lottery prizes.
Mississauga woman Anabelle Dos Santos was congratulated for hitting the $77,777 jackpot with Instant White Diamond 7s.
The winning ticket was purchased at Norval Convenience on Guelph Street in Norval.
Additionally, a group of 20 residents across southern Ontario, including one from Mississauga, has won $129,722.70 in the June 18, 2019 Lotto Max draw.
The winners include:
- Debra Piazza of Brampton
- Andres Rivera of North York
- Brian Wiegard of Brampton
- Byron Ashick of Brampton
- Christopher Richardson of Brampton
- Cora Favreau of Brampton
- Cory Fry of Brampton
- David Hall of Brampton
- Erica Osborne of Shelburne
- Gary Mosher of Mississauga
- James Morton of Beeton
- Kevin Lobsinger of Newmarket
- Prudence Williams of Brampton
- Reginald Jenkins of Brampton
- Robert Fellin of Toronto
- Robert Thorne of St. Catharines
- Sherri-Lynn Knopf of Oshawa
- Steven Board of Barrie
- Theophilus Boateng of Brampton
- Thomas Cowey of Hillsburgh
The winning ticket was purchased at the C.U. Variety on Bramalea Road in Brampton.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Photo courtesy of OLG
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Mississauga this winter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- Fatal crash closes major road in Mississauga