Multiple Mississauga Residents Enjoying Big Lotto Win
A very lucky group of GTA residents—many of which are from Brampton and Mississauga—are enjoying a big lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated a group of nine people from the Greater Toronto Area for winning $100,000 with Encore (February 17, 2018 Lotto 6/49 draw).
OLG says they matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
The group members are:
- Balakumaran Nalliah of North York
- Andrew Roopnarine of Mississauga
- Chetankumar Patel of Brampton
- Clive Stewart of Brampton
- Gurdip Gill of Mississauga
- Matthew Pervera of Scarborough
- Poorandeo Sukhdeo of Brampton
- Sinan Hazim of Mississauga
- Vejai Dukhan of Brampton
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Finch Avenue in Toronto.
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada