Multiple Mississauga Residents Enjoying Big Lotto Win
A very lucky group of GTA residents—many of which are from Brampton and Mississauga—are enjoying a big lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated a group of nine people from the Greater Toronto Area for winning $100,000 with Encore (February 17, 2018 Lotto 6/49 draw).
OLG says they matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
The group members are:
- Balakumaran Nalliah of North York
- Andrew Roopnarine of Mississauga
- Chetankumar Patel of Brampton
- Clive Stewart of Brampton
- Gurdip Gill of Mississauga
- Matthew Pervera of Scarborough
- Poorandeo Sukhdeo of Brampton
- Sinan Hazim of Mississauga
- Vejai Dukhan of Brampton
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Finch Avenue in Toronto.
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children