Multiple Mississauga Residents Celebrating Enormous Lotto Win
A group of very lucky Mississauga residents—and one fortunate Brampton woman—are celebrating a massive lotto win.
OLG recently announced that a group of nine Peel Region residents are celebrating after winning $1 million with Encore (April 28, 2018 Ontario 49 draw).
OLG says the the group matched all of the seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $1 million prize.
The group members are:
Kris James of Mississauga
Charylene Willis of Mississauga
Cynthia James of Mississauga
David James of Mississauga
Elizabeth James of Mississauga
Eva Duz of Mississauga
Kennetha James of Mississauga
Philip Duz of Mississauga
Sue James of Brampton
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Dollarcade on Fieldgate Drive in Mississauga.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault