Multiple Firearms and Thousands of Dollars in Drugs Seized in Mississauga
Police have arrested two people at a residence in Mississauga in connections with numerous drug and firearm related offences.
Police say that a complex investigation resulted in a search warrant execution at a residence in Mississauga by the Peel Regional Police Street Crime Gang Unit along with assistance from Tactical and Rescue unit and 12 Division officers.
As a result, the following firearms were seized:
- Ruger ATI .22 assault rifle
- Astra 8-100 9mm Handgun
- Glock 19 9mm Handgun
Over $97,000 worth of cocaine and marijuana was also seized.
Mikael Singh, 26, of Mississauga, and Monifa Daley, 19, also of Mississauga, were arrested and charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences.
Both were held for bail hearings on August 16, 2017 in Brampton.
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
- Mississauga Man Charged After Guns Seized by Police
- Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Firearm and Drug Offenses
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe