Multiple employees test positive for COVID-19 at two Mississauga grocery stores
Workers at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker, the affected employees work at No Frills.
The tracker says that on Feb 3, Loblaw’s discovered that three workers at Dave’s No Frills, (6435 Erin Mills Parkway) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. The last day the employees worked was on January 23, January 27 and January 30.
That same day, the tracker revealed that an employee at Chris & Stacey’s No Frills (1250 South Service Road) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. That worker’s last day was Jan 30.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” says Loblaw Co.
- Employees at grocery store and pharmacy in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- COVID-19 mass vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines