Multiple employees test positive for COVID-19 at two Mississauga grocery stores
Workers at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker, the affected employees work at No Frills.
The tracker says that on Feb 3, Loblaw’s discovered that three workers at Dave’s No Frills, (6435 Erin Mills Parkway) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. The last day the employees worked was on January 23, January 27 and January 30.
That same day, the tracker revealed that an employee at Chris & Stacey’s No Frills (1250 South Service Road) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. That worker’s last day was Jan 30.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” says Loblaw Co.
- Employees at grocery store and pharmacy in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Four employees from two separate grocery stores in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Linen Chest coming to Square One in Mississauga