Multiple employees at superstore in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
Multiple employees at a Real Canadian Superstore in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, today (Feb 1) three team members at 85 Steeles Ave West tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19.
The last day the team members worked was on January 24, January 26 and January 27.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores.
In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
- Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a superstore in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases