Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
If you have these in your kitchen, you’re better off not eating them.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) says President’s Choice brand Beefless Undeniable Burgers are being recalled from store shelves due to the presence of pieces of wood.
The products were sold nationally, according to the CFIA.
The affected products are described below:
Anyone who owns these products are advised to either throw them out or, if possible, return them to the store they were purchased from.
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Potentially Dangerous Seafood Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Store
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods