Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
If you have these in your kitchen, you’re better off not eating them.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) says President’s Choice brand Beefless Undeniable Burgers are being recalled from store shelves due to the presence of pieces of wood.
The products were sold nationally, according to the CFIA.
The affected products are described below:
Anyone who owns these products are advised to either throw them out or, if possible, return them to the store they were purchased from.
- Ice cream products recalled due to possible presence of metal pieces
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say
- Temporary DriveTest Centres coming soon to Mississauga, Hamilton and elsewhere to address backlog
- New retail and commercial development proposed in Burlington