VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
A multi-vehicle crash involving a Mississauga Transit bus has closed several roads in the city Tuesday morning (June 15) and has sent at least four people to hospital.
According to Peel Regional Police, emergency services were called shortly before 6 a.m. to Derry Road near Dixie Road in Mississauga.
The collision involved four vehicles, including the city bus.
A driver of one of the vehicles has been transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries, police said.
The bus driver and two occupants of another vehicle have also been transported to hospital to be treated for injuries.
Police have closed several roads in the area as they investigate the collision and clean-up gets underway. Motorists are urged to use alternate routes.
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist transported to hospital with serious injuries after collision with car in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Road closed after crash sends three people to hospital in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga