Motorists urged to avoid major Mississauga intersection due to collision
Peel Regional Police are on the scene of a two-vehicle collision Monday (Dec. 23) morning in Mississauga.
Police were called shortly before 9 a.m to the intersection of Mavis Road and Lafayette Drive in Mississauga to reports of a collision.
- Mavis Rd/Lafayette Dr in #Mississauga
- 2 vehicle collision at intersection
- Unknown injuries
- Traffic light poles are down
- Use alternate routes
- Call received at 8:59 a.m.
- PR19-0466106— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) December 23, 2019
Reports say that traffic light poles are down. Injuries are currently unknown.
Motorists in Mississauga are urged to avoid the area as emergency crews attend the scene.
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- First Ontario-produced masks ready for use, Premier Doug Ford says
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 350 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga