Motorists urged to avoid major Mississauga intersection due to collision
Peel Regional Police are on the scene of a two-vehicle collision Monday (Dec. 23) morning in Mississauga.
Police were called shortly before 9 a.m to the intersection of Mavis Road and Lafayette Drive in Mississauga to reports of a collision.
- Mavis Rd/Lafayette Dr in #Mississauga
- 2 vehicle collision at intersection
- Unknown injuries
- Traffic light poles are down
- Use alternate routes
- Call received at 8:59 a.m.
- PR19-0466106— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) December 23, 2019
Reports say that traffic light poles are down. Injuries are currently unknown.
Motorists in Mississauga are urged to avoid the area as emergency crews attend the scene.
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets