Motorists urged to avoid major Mississauga intersection due to collision
Peel Regional Police are on the scene of a two-vehicle collision Monday (Dec. 23) morning in Mississauga.
Police were called shortly before 9 a.m to the intersection of Mavis Road and Lafayette Drive in Mississauga to reports of a collision.
- Mavis Rd/Lafayette Dr in #Mississauga
- 2 vehicle collision at intersection
- Unknown injuries
- Traffic light poles are down
- Use alternate routes
- Call received at 8:59 a.m.
- PR19-0466106— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) December 23, 2019
Reports say that traffic light poles are down. Injuries are currently unknown.
Motorists in Mississauga are urged to avoid the area as emergency crews attend the scene.
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Swanky accommodations could be the key to luring Mississauga residents into COVID isolation units
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out