Motorcyclist without vital signs after highway crash in Mississauga
A collision is causing highway delays this afternoon.
Around 3:00 p.m., Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say a motorcyclist was involved in an accident on eastbound Highway 401 at Hurontario Street.
At this time OPP can’t confirm whether any other vehicles were involved.
The motorcyclist is currently without vital signs.
Officers are attending the scene to investigate.
All lanes are currently blocked, and motorists are advised to take alternate routes.
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked Due to Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck