Motorcyclist without vital signs after highway crash in Mississauga
A collision is causing highway delays this afternoon.
Around 3:00 p.m., Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say a motorcyclist was involved in an accident on eastbound Highway 401 at Hurontario Street.
At this time OPP can’t confirm whether any other vehicles were involved.
The motorcyclist is currently without vital signs.
Officers are attending the scene to investigate.
All lanes are currently blocked, and motorists are advised to take alternate routes.
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns