Motorcyclist without vital signs after highway crash in Mississauga
A collision is causing highway delays this afternoon.
Around 3:00 p.m., Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say a motorcyclist was involved in an accident on eastbound Highway 401 at Hurontario Street.
At this time OPP can’t confirm whether any other vehicles were involved.
The motorcyclist is currently without vital signs.
Officers are attending the scene to investigate.
All lanes are currently blocked, and motorists are advised to take alternate routes.
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Roads closed, motorcyclist pronounced dead in Brampton crash
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre after crash at parking lot in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist dead following late-night crash in Brampton
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion