Motorcyclist transported to hospital with serious injuries after collision with car in Mississauga
A motorcyclist has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries after a collision between a motorcycle and a car Tuesday evening in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police responded to call at 8:15 p.m. of an accident involving a motorcycle and car at Eglinton Avenue and Metcalfe Avenue.
The motorcyclist was conscious and transported to a nearby trauma centre with serious injuries.
Police have closed off Eglinton between Glen Erin and Erin Mills Parkway and are asking residents to use alternate routes while they continue their investigation.
- Eglinton closed at Erin Mills due to collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Critically Injured in Collision in Mississauga
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Father of three from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win "couldn’t believe it"
- Brampton bylaw officer assaulted while trying to break up birthday party