Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this afternoon.
Police were called at 1:25 p.m. for a crash involving a motorcycle at the intersection of Dundas Street West and Proudfoot Street.
The motorcyclist is being transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police report.
The other driver remained on the scene.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- Part of 401 Closed in Mississauga After Propane Tanks Fell From Transport Truck
- Mississauga Hotel Reopens With Brand New Look and Trendy Burger Restaurant
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- Major Changes Coming to City Hall in Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help In Connection To Shooting In Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Motorcycle Crash in Mississauga