Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this afternoon.
Police were called at 1:25 p.m. for a crash involving a motorcycle at the intersection of Dundas Street West and Proudfoot Street.
The motorcyclist is being transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police report.
The other driver remained on the scene.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist without vital signs after highway crash in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of November 23 to 29
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win