Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this afternoon.
Police were called at 1:25 p.m. for a crash involving a motorcycle at the intersection of Dundas Street West and Proudfoot Street.
The motorcyclist is being transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police report.
The other driver remained on the scene.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga