Motorcyclist taken to hospital after collision on 427 Mississauga
Peel Regional Police received a call at around 6:14 a.m. Tuesday (June 30) after a collision involving a motorcycle occurred on Hwy 427 at Derry Rd in Mississauga.
Police said the driver was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Road closures were in effect.
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Woman taken to hospital, man charged, after Mississauga collision
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021