Motorcyclist taken to hospital after collision on 427 Mississauga
Peel Regional Police received a call at around 6:14 a.m. Tuesday (June 30) after a collision involving a motorcycle occurred on Hwy 427 at Derry Rd in Mississauga.
Police said the driver was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Road closures were in effect.
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Woman taken to hospital, man charged, after Mississauga collision
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases