Motorcyclist taken to hospital after collision on 427 Mississauga
Peel Regional Police received a call at around 6:14 a.m. Tuesday (June 30) after a collision involving a motorcycle occurred on Hwy 427 at Derry Rd in Mississauga.
Police said the driver was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Road closures were in effect.
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Woman taken to hospital, man charged, after Mississauga collision
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga