Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision between a motorcyclist and pick-up truck in Mississauga.
Peel police report that on Wednesday, June 21 at approximately 12:09 p.m., a motorcycle and pick-up truck collided in the Hurontario and King Street area.
The motorcyclist, a 27-year-old Mississauga man, sustained serious injuries and was transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
His condition is listed as serious.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureay are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the motorcyclist and or pickup truck driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Pedestrian Injured in Hit and Run Collision With Truck in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Truck in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store