Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision between a motorcyclist and pick-up truck in Mississauga.
Peel police report that on Wednesday, June 21 at approximately 12:09 p.m., a motorcycle and pick-up truck collided in the Hurontario and King Street area.
The motorcyclist, a 27-year-old Mississauga man, sustained serious injuries and was transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
His condition is listed as serious.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureay are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the motorcyclist and or pickup truck driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- The People Behind the Street Names in Mississauga
- Tesla Launches Lawsuit Against Ontario Government
- One Seriously Injured in Collision in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Truck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- PHOTOS AND VIDEO: Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga