Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision between a motorcyclist and pick-up truck in Mississauga.
Peel police report that on Wednesday, June 21 at approximately 12:09 p.m., a motorcycle and pick-up truck collided in the Hurontario and King Street area.
The motorcyclist, a 27-year-old Mississauga man, sustained serious injuries and was transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
His condition is listed as serious.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureay are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the motorcyclist and or pickup truck driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Pedestrian Injured in Hit and Run Collision With Truck in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Truck in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist transported to hospital with serious injuries after collision with car in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada