Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
An unfortunate collision has taken place today in Mississauga.
Around 7:25 p.m., police reported a collision involving a vehicle and motorcycle at in the area of Confederation Parkway and Webb Drive.
The male victim is being taken to a local hospital with serious injuries.
Eastbound and westbound traffic is blocked on Webb from Confederation to Grand Park Drive. Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim has been airlifted to a trauma centre. Webb/Confederation is closed.
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Here’s how much taxes could climb in Mississauga soon
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide
- PHOTOS: Motorcyclist Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Collision at Intersection in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck in Multi-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga