Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
An unfortunate collision has taken place today in Mississauga.
Around 7:25 p.m., police reported a collision involving a vehicle and motorcycle at in the area of Confederation Parkway and Webb Drive.
The male victim is being taken to a local hospital with serious injuries.
Eastbound and westbound traffic is blocked on Webb from Confederation to Grand Park Drive. Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim has been airlifted to a trauma centre. Webb/Confederation is closed.
- Webb Drive closed due to fire in Mississauga
- Confederation closed at Huntington Ridge due to pair of pedestrians struck by a car in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Motorcyclist Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Collision at Intersection in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated