Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
An unfortunate collision has taken place today in Mississauga.
Around 7:25 p.m., police reported a collision involving a vehicle and motorcycle at in the area of Confederation Parkway and Webb Drive.
The male victim is being taken to a local hospital with serious injuries.
Eastbound and westbound traffic is blocked on Webb from Confederation to Grand Park Drive. Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim has been airlifted to a trauma centre. Webb/Confederation is closed.
- Webb Drive closed due to fire in Mississauga
- Confederation closed at Huntington Ridge due to pair of pedestrians struck by a car in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Motorcyclist Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- By far the highest COVID-19 positivity in Ontario is in Mississauga and Brampton
- Roads closed due to ongoing demonstration in Mississauga