Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
A motorcyclist has minor injuries following a crash in Mississauga.
The incident took place after 10 p.m. on Sunday.
Police were sent to a crash involving a motorcycle and car.
The motorbike driver was taken to a Toronto-area trauma centre with a suspected head injury.
His condition has since improved and his injuries are being called minor.
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Mississauga and Brampton to close all businesses with 5 or more COVID-19 cases immediately
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga