Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
A motorcyclist has minor injuries following a crash in Mississauga.
The incident took place after 10 p.m. on Sunday.
Police were sent to a crash involving a motorcycle and car.
The motorbike driver was taken to a Toronto-area trauma centre with a suspected head injury.
His condition has since improved and his injuries are being called minor.
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre after crash at parking lot in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown