Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
A motorcyclist has minor injuries following a crash in Mississauga.
The incident took place after 10 p.m. on Sunday.
Police were sent to a crash involving a motorcycle and car.
The motorbike driver was taken to a Toronto-area trauma centre with a suspected head injury.
His condition has since improved and his injuries are being called minor.
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter