Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
A motorcyclist has minor injuries following a crash in Mississauga.
The incident took place after 10 p.m. on Sunday.
Police were sent to a crash involving a motorcycle and car.
The motorbike driver was taken to a Toronto-area trauma centre with a suspected head injury.
His condition has since improved and his injuries are being called minor.
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Milton Crash Which Sent Teen to Trauma Centre
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga