Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
A motorcyclist has minor injuries following a crash in Mississauga.
The incident took place after 10 p.m. on Sunday.
Police were sent to a crash involving a motorcycle and car.
The motorbike driver was taken to a Toronto-area trauma centre with a suspected head injury.
His condition has since improved and his injuries are being called minor.
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Milton Crash Which Sent Teen to Trauma Centre
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash