Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A single-vehicle collision has occurred this morning in Mississauga.
Around 10:50 a.m., Peel Police reported a collision involving a motorcyclist in the area of Erin Mills Parkway and Credit Valley Road.
The driver of the motorcycle fled the scene with unknown injuries, according to police. Their vehicle, a blue Yamaha sports bike, sustained damage to its side and appears to be missing a side mirror.
There’s no word yet on potential road closures.
Drivers may want to avoid the area for now. We’ll update with any further information.
- Motorcyclist Injured After Collision With Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flipped Onto Side After Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga