Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A single-vehicle collision has occurred this morning in Mississauga.
Around 10:50 a.m., Peel Police reported a collision involving a motorcyclist in the area of Erin Mills Parkway and Credit Valley Road.
The driver of the motorcycle fled the scene with unknown injuries, according to police. Their vehicle, a blue Yamaha sports bike, sustained damage to its side and appears to be missing a side mirror.
There’s no word yet on potential road closures.
Drivers may want to avoid the area for now. We’ll update with any further information.
- Motorcyclist Injured After Collision With Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flipped Onto Side After Collision in Mississauga
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne