Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
A motorcyclist has been taken to a trauma centre after colliding with a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the collision took place around 8:30 am in the Britannia Rd. W. and Freemont Blvd. area.
The extent of the motorcyclist’s injuries is not known.
Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
Eastbound Britannia is closed at McLaughlin and westbound Britannia is closed at Avebury.
UPDATE: Peel paramedics say one male patient is in serious/life-threatening condition.
Police say the motorcyclist, a 22-year-old man, remains in life-threatening condition. Britannia Rd. has been reopened.
- Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Critically Injured in Collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist without vital signs after highway crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in large Halton drug bust
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station