Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
A motorcyclist has been taken to a trauma centre after colliding with a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the collision took place around 8:30 am in the Britannia Rd. W. and Freemont Blvd. area.
The extent of the motorcyclist’s injuries is not known.
Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
Eastbound Britannia is closed at McLaughlin and westbound Britannia is closed at Avebury.
UPDATE: Peel paramedics say one male patient is in serious/life-threatening condition.
Police say the motorcyclist, a 22-year-old man, remains in life-threatening condition. Britannia Rd. has been reopened.
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Critically Injured in Collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist without vital signs after highway crash in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Peel Region follows provincial downward trend in new COVID-19 cases