Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
A motorcyclist has been taken to a trauma centre after colliding with a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the collision took place around 8:30 am in the Britannia Rd. W. and Freemont Blvd. area.
The extent of the motorcyclist’s injuries is not known.
Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
Eastbound Britannia is closed at McLaughlin and westbound Britannia is closed at Avebury.
UPDATE: Peel paramedics say one male patient is in serious/life-threatening condition.
Police say the motorcyclist, a 22-year-old man, remains in life-threatening condition. Britannia Rd. has been reopened.
- Motorcyclist in life-threatening condition after colliding with car in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Motorcyclist Sent to Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Critically Injured in Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- Mississauga and Brampton could begin workplace closures today to control COVID-19 outbreaks
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga