Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
A motorcyclist is in hospital following a collision in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the crash, which involved a vehicle and motorcycle, took place in the Burnhamthorpe Rd. and South Millway area around 1:30 pm on Nov. 11.
Police say a male rider has transported to a trauma centre. Police say the extent of his injuries is not known.
Road closures are in place in the area.
Commuters are asked to use alternate routes.
Police say a 59-year-old male has sustained life-threatening injuries.
Eastbound Burnhamthorpe is closed at Erin Mills Pkwy and westbound Burnhamthorpe is closed at Sawmill Valley Dr.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Female Transported To Trauma Centre Following Major Collision In Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.