Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
A motorcyclist is in hospital following a collision in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the crash, which involved a vehicle and motorcycle, took place in the Burnhamthorpe Rd. and South Millway area around 1:30 pm on Nov. 11.
Police say a male rider has transported to a trauma centre. Police say the extent of his injuries is not known.
Road closures are in place in the area.
Commuters are asked to use alternate routes.
Police say a 59-year-old male has sustained life-threatening injuries.
Eastbound Burnhamthorpe is closed at Erin Mills Pkwy and westbound Burnhamthorpe is closed at Sawmill Valley Dr.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist transported to hospital with serious injuries after collision with car in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre after crash at parking lot in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area