Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
A motorcyclist is in hospital following a collision in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the crash, which involved a vehicle and motorcycle, took place in the Burnhamthorpe Rd. and South Millway area around 1:30 pm on Nov. 11.
Police say a male rider has transported to a trauma centre. Police say the extent of his injuries is not known.
Road closures are in place in the area.
Commuters are asked to use alternate routes.
Police say a 59-year-old male has sustained life-threatening injuries.
Eastbound Burnhamthorpe is closed at Erin Mills Pkwy and westbound Burnhamthorpe is closed at Sawmill Valley Dr.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Female Transported To Trauma Centre Following Major Collision In Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry