Motorcyclist in trauma centre after crash at parking lot in Mississauga
One person has been hospitalized following a collision today (May 22).
It was reported at 6:23 p.m. that a motorcyclist was involved in a single-vehicle crash at a parking lot in the area of Tomken and Meyerside Dr, south of Courtneypark Dr.
Police say the motorcyclist is being taken to a trauma centre.
UPDATE: The motorcyclist is in life-threatening condition, police reported at 7:32 p.m.
UPDATE (8:13 p.m.): Injuries are no longer considered life-threatening. The Major Collision Bureau has taken over the investigation into this collision.
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized following collision with SUV: Hamilton Police
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in life-threatening condition after colliding with car in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month