Motorcyclist in life-threatening condition after colliding with car in Mississauga
Serious injuries have been reported following a crash in Mississauga.
A collision involving a car and motorcycle was reported at 10:41 p.m. at Matheson Blvd and Eglinton Ave.
Police say the motorcyclist, an adult male, has been taken to hospital in life-threatening condition.
No other injuries were reported.
Residents should avoid the area as road closures are in place.
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist transported to hospital with serious injuries after collision with car in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada