Motorcyclist dead following late-night crash in Brampton
A motorcyclist is dead following a late-night crash in Brampton.
Peel Police were called to the area of Bovaird Drive E and Great Lakes Drive in Brampton at 11:48 on Thursday (June 10) to reports of a collision between a motorcycle and vehicle.
When emergency crews arrived on the scene, the driver of the motorcycle was pronounced dead, police said in a Tweet, and the driver of the other vehicle remained on the scene.
The Major Collision Bureau (MCB) has been called in to investigate.
Roads in the area were closed for several hours early Friday morning but have since reopened.
FATAL COLLISION:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 11, 2021
- Bovaird Dr E/Great Lakes Dr in #Brampton
- vehicle & motorcycle involved in collision
- Motorcyclist pronounced on scene
- Driver of other vehicle remained on scene
- MCB notified
- Road closures in effect
- Use alternate routes
- C/R at 11:48 pm
- Roads closed, motorcyclist pronounced dead in Brampton crash
- Motorcyclist Involved in Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash involving motorcyclist in Brampton
- Brampton intersection to be avoided after collision; motorcyclist in serious condition
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- UPDATE: Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision