Most viewed places in Oakville, Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton to eat in 2021
Published December 20, 2021 at 12:41 pm
While the COVID-19 pandemic through a wrench into our plans to head out to local restaurants or coffee and beverage shops in 2021, that didn’t stop Halton Region residents from ordering from their favourite new local locations.
Everyone loves a comforting meal or refreshment and without doubt there were plenty of newly-opened spots for residents to satisfy those taste and thirst buds.
Inhalton.com has put together the top five most viewed places you loved to grab a bite or drink from in 2021:
- Charminar Indian Cuisine opened a new location in Burlington at the Upper Appleby Professional Center. The restaurant serves South Indian delicacies, including Butter Chicken.
- The Mexican Way opened its doors in Acton, offering signature items such as tacos, burritos and more.
- A new Freshly Squeezed location opened at Oakville Place. From fruit juice, to smoothies and bubble teas, the new store is “overflowing with wholesome, juicy goodness.”
- Starbucks lovers in Oakville can now drive up to get that coffee fix with the opening of the new drive-thru location at the Oak Tree Square Plaza.
- Who doesn’t love them some tasty chicken and taters? Mary Brown’s Chicken opened a new location at the Oakwoods Centre in Oakville and offers fresh comfort food made daily.