More Than Two Thousand Mississauga Residents Affected by Power Outage
Quite a few people in Mississauga are without power this afternoon.
At 4:21 p.m., Alectra Utilities reported an outage in the area of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Burnhamthorpe Road West.
Approximately 2,520 homes and businesses in the area are affected.
Crews have been dispatched.
There is currently no estimate for when power is expected to return. Updates to come.
UPDATE: Power estimated to return at 7:00 p.m.
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 248 in Mississauga
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage Affecting Mississauga Residents
- Power Outage Affecting More Than a Thousand Mississauga Residents This Evening
- Power outage affecting at least 300 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- 380 Homes and Businesses Affected by a Power Outage in Mississauga
- Close to 800 Homes and Businesses Affected by Power Outage in Mississauga