More than 500 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
Currently, 645 homes and businesses are without power in Mississauga.
The outage is affecting the area of Glen Erin Drive and Montevideo Road.
Crews have been dispatched to address the problem, but there is currently no estimated time for when power will be fully restored.
All power has now been restored. Anyone still without power is instructed to call Alectra at 1-833-ALECTRA.
- Nearly 200 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting more than 100 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage Affecting Mississauga Residents
- Power Outage Affecting 1000+ Homes in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Bell users experience Canada-wide service disruptions