More than 500 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
Currently, 645 homes and businesses are without power in Mississauga.
The outage is affecting the area of Glen Erin Drive and Montevideo Road.
Crews have been dispatched to address the problem, but there is currently no estimated time for when power will be fully restored.
All power has now been restored. Anyone still without power is instructed to call Alectra at 1-833-ALECTRA.
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting more than 100 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage Affecting Mississauga Residents
- Power Outage Affecting 1000+ Homes in Mississauga
- Nearly 500 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe