More Outdoor Movie Nights Are Happening in Mississauga This Summer
If you love movies and warm weather, we have very good news for you!
Although it’s hard to pick just one thing that makes summer amazing, we know that outdoor movie nights are one of the best parts of the warmer season.
And although you might know all about Celebration Square’s movie lineup, perhaps you’re a little less familiar with Movie Nights in the Park in Port Credit.
The movie nights, run by the Rotary Club of Mississauga West, take place at 32 Stavebank Road North most Friday nights throughout the summer.
So, what’s the lineup?
- July 19: A Dog's Way Home
- July 26: Ralph Breaks The Internet
- Aug 2: Lego Movie 2
- Aug 9: TBD
- Aug 23: Dumbo
- Aug 30: Mary Poppins Returns
The movies begin at dusk (when the sun starts to come down), so be sure to be there for about 8:30 p.m.
The movie nights are pet-friendly and free to attend, but viewers should be sure to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets.
Pop, water and popcorn will be sold on site.
Anyone interested in checking out a movie (or two or three) should RSVP to the screenings on the event's Facebook page.
Cover photo courtesy of the event's official Facebook page
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- A Flood Outlook is Currently in Effect for Mississauga
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win