More Outdoor Movie Nights Are Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
Ah, summer—hot weather, longer days, cottage weekends (if you're lucky enough to have a cottage or know someone who does), sunburns and outdoor movie nights.
Although it’s hard to pick just one thing that makes summer amazing, we know that outdoor movie nights are one of the best parts of the warmer season.
And although you might know all about Celebration Square’s movie lineup, perhaps you’re a little less familiar with Movie Nights in the Park in Port Credit.
The movie nights, run by the Rotary Club of Mississauga West, take place at Port Credit Memorial Park (40 Lakeshore Rd. E.) most Friday nights throughout the summer.
As far as timing goes, the movies begin at dusk.
So, what’s the lineup?
On July 6, you can hit the park at dusk to watch a screening of Lego Ninjago.
The rest of the schedule is as follows:
- July 20: Jumanji
- July 27: Despicable Me 3
- August 3: Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- August 10: Coco
- August 24: Wonder Woman
- August 31: Black Panther
The screenings are free to attend and you can purchase pop, popcorn and bottled water on site. Please bring your own lawn chairs and blankets.
Screenings may be affected by rain, so check Facebook for updates.
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools