More Night Markets Slated for Mississauga This Summer
If you loved last week's Mid-Summer Night Music & Food Festival, you might be happy to hear that you'll have a few more opportunities to visit night markets in Mississauga over the summer.
And if you're a big fan of local beer, wine and cider, these markets are even more up your alley.
The Many Feathers Night Market, held at the Benares Historic House, boasts performances by local musicians (the On the Verandah concert series), seasonal foods, baked goods, food trucks and more.
Attendees can also check out work from local crafters and artisans and, most excitingly, sample products from craft breweries, wineries and cideries at the beer garden.
There are also activities for children.
The market will take place on the following days:
- Friday, August 4, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 11, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 18, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 25, 2017 - 5:00pm
To learn more, click here.
- Huge Asian Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga
- Huge Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga This Weekend
- Province encouraging Ontarians to support local breweries and wineries
- Free Friday night concert series coming to Mississauga
- Canadian home sales continue to increase in August
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow