More Night Markets Slated for Mississauga This Summer
If you loved last week's Mid-Summer Night Music & Food Festival, you might be happy to hear that you'll have a few more opportunities to visit night markets in Mississauga over the summer.
And if you're a big fan of local beer, wine and cider, these markets are even more up your alley.
The Many Feathers Night Market, held at the Benares Historic House, boasts performances by local musicians (the On the Verandah concert series), seasonal foods, baked goods, food trucks and more.
Attendees can also check out work from local crafters and artisans and, most excitingly, sample products from craft breweries, wineries and cideries at the beer garden.
There are also activities for children.
The market will take place on the following days:
- Friday, August 4, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 11, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 18, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 25, 2017 - 5:00pm
To learn more, click here.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga