More Night Markets Slated for Mississauga This Summer
If you loved last week's Mid-Summer Night Music & Food Festival, you might be happy to hear that you'll have a few more opportunities to visit night markets in Mississauga over the summer.
And if you're a big fan of local beer, wine and cider, these markets are even more up your alley.
The Many Feathers Night Market, held at the Benares Historic House, boasts performances by local musicians (the On the Verandah concert series), seasonal foods, baked goods, food trucks and more.
Attendees can also check out work from local crafters and artisans and, most excitingly, sample products from craft breweries, wineries and cideries at the beer garden.
There are also activities for children.
The market will take place on the following days:
- Friday, August 4, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 11, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 18, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 25, 2017 - 5:00pm
To learn more, click here.
- Food trucks, art markets and activities planned for Celebration Square in Mississauga this summer
- Huge Asian Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga
- Square One Night Market will offer summer-long food events for Mississauga diners
- Huge Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga This Weekend
- Free Friday night concert series coming to Mississauga
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Two males involved in Brampton collision flee on foot, Peel police say
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Five-week-old puppy stolen during armed invasion of occupied Brampton house