More Night Markets Slated for Mississauga This Summer
If you loved last week's Mid-Summer Night Music & Food Festival, you might be happy to hear that you'll have a few more opportunities to visit night markets in Mississauga over the summer.
And if you're a big fan of local beer, wine and cider, these markets are even more up your alley.
The Many Feathers Night Market, held at the Benares Historic House, boasts performances by local musicians (the On the Verandah concert series), seasonal foods, baked goods, food trucks and more.
Attendees can also check out work from local crafters and artisans and, most excitingly, sample products from craft breweries, wineries and cideries at the beer garden.
There are also activities for children.
The market will take place on the following days:
- Friday, August 4, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 11, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 18, 2017 - 5:00pm
- Friday, August 25, 2017 - 5:00pm
To learn more, click here.
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Highway Closed After Shooting Leaves One Dead in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- Man Arrested at Pearson Airport in Connection with Long-Standing Fraud
- Huge Asian Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga
- Huge Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga This Weekend
- Local Produce and Farmers Market Guide Released in Mississauga
- Asian-Style Night Market Coming to Mississauga
- Top 5 Best Food and Farmer's Markets Outside of Mississauga