More Jobs Coming to Mississauga
Are you in the market for a new job in the city?
If so, you might be happy to hear that a financial sector company is opening a brand new headquarters in the City Centre neighbourhood in Mississauga.
PACE Securities Corp and PACE Credit Union recently announced that the company will be taking over 13,000 sq. ft. of office space in the Sussex Centre, the long-standing pink-hued building right across the street from Square One.
The brand says the "modern space," designed by Toronto interior design firm GIOTAN, will allow for additional hires in all departments.
"The decision to expand our headquarters is the logical step forward in our growth strategy," says Joseph Thomson, PSC's President and CEO. "This new space, with an investment upward of $900K, will see us hire more financial advisors in the immediate future, and build up the administrative and compliance capacity to support our planned branch network."
The company says the new office will be home to PSC's compliance, administration, retail investment advisors, proprietary trading, and asset management business departments.
PSC expects to move into its new digs in May.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19