More Jobs Coming to Mississauga
Are you in the market for a new job in the city?
If so, you might be happy to hear that a financial sector company is opening a brand new headquarters in the City Centre neighbourhood in Mississauga.
PACE Securities Corp and PACE Credit Union recently announced that the company will be taking over 13,000 sq. ft. of office space in the Sussex Centre, the long-standing pink-hued building right across the street from Square One.
The brand says the "modern space," designed by Toronto interior design firm GIOTAN, will allow for additional hires in all departments.
"The decision to expand our headquarters is the logical step forward in our growth strategy," says Joseph Thomson, PSC's President and CEO. "This new space, with an investment upward of $900K, will see us hire more financial advisors in the immediate future, and build up the administrative and compliance capacity to support our planned branch network."
The company says the new office will be home to PSC's compliance, administration, retail investment advisors, proprietary trading, and asset management business departments.
PSC expects to move into its new digs in May.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga