More Jobs Coming to Mississauga
Are you in the market for a new job in the city?
If so, you might be happy to hear that a financial sector company is opening a brand new headquarters in the City Centre neighbourhood in Mississauga.
PACE Securities Corp and PACE Credit Union recently announced that the company will be taking over 13,000 sq. ft. of office space in the Sussex Centre, the long-standing pink-hued building right across the street from Square One.
The brand says the "modern space," designed by Toronto interior design firm GIOTAN, will allow for additional hires in all departments.
"The decision to expand our headquarters is the logical step forward in our growth strategy," says Joseph Thomson, PSC's President and CEO. "This new space, with an investment upward of $900K, will see us hire more financial advisors in the immediate future, and build up the administrative and compliance capacity to support our planned branch network."
The company says the new office will be home to PSC's compliance, administration, retail investment advisors, proprietary trading, and asset management business departments.
PSC expects to move into its new digs in May.
- Mississauga's City Centre Needs More Office Space
- Ontario Securities Commission announces new requirements for crypto asset trading
- Brand New Company Set to Create Jobs in Mississauga
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- Super Cool Office Space with Cafe Opening in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city