More Interesting Weather is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
It’s been a wild ride, Mother Nature (did you see the flurries across the GTA today?!)
And we nearly got blown away by the wind.
Turns out we're not ready to take off those snow tires just yet.
Somewhat frosty temperatures are set to hit Mississauga this weekend, according to Environment Canada.
A chilly (but certainly not unbearable forecast -- if we're still in winter, that is) Friday night with a predicted low of -5 C will give way to a pleasantly cool Saturday.
That’s when temperatures are expected to hit a high of 1 C. It’ll be a mix of sun and cloud with a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected low of -6 C.
Monday, it's back to the grind and we'll again see a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected high of 2 C.
Stay strong and brave the cold, Sauga peeps.
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Peel Police Find Missing Mississauga Woman
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Top 5 Filipino Restaurants in Mississauga
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Interesting Weather is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- Here’s What Mother Nature Has in Store for Mississauga the First Weekend of Spring
- Temperatures Expected to Rise This Weekend in Mississauga
- Temperatures in Mississauga Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon