More Interesting Weather is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
It’s been a wild ride, Mother Nature (did you see the flurries across the GTA today?!)
And we nearly got blown away by the wind.
Turns out we're not ready to take off those snow tires just yet.
Somewhat frosty temperatures are set to hit Mississauga this weekend, according to Environment Canada.
A chilly (but certainly not unbearable forecast -- if we're still in winter, that is) Friday night with a predicted low of -5 C will give way to a pleasantly cool Saturday.
That’s when temperatures are expected to hit a high of 1 C. It’ll be a mix of sun and cloud with a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected low of -6 C.
Monday, it's back to the grind and we'll again see a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected high of 2 C.
Stay strong and brave the cold, Sauga peeps.
- Interesting Weather is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
- Weather Forecast Calling for Snow Flurries in Mississauga
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- Here’s What Mother Nature Has in Store for Mississauga the First Weekend of Spring
- Temperatures Expected to Rise This Weekend in Mississauga