More Interesting Weather is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
It’s been a wild ride, Mother Nature (did you see the flurries across the GTA today?!)
And we nearly got blown away by the wind.
Turns out we're not ready to take off those snow tires just yet.
Somewhat frosty temperatures are set to hit Mississauga this weekend, according to Environment Canada.
A chilly (but certainly not unbearable forecast -- if we're still in winter, that is) Friday night with a predicted low of -5 C will give way to a pleasantly cool Saturday.
That’s when temperatures are expected to hit a high of 1 C. It’ll be a mix of sun and cloud with a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected low of -6 C.On Sunday we should see a mix of sun and cloud. The expected high is 3 C, with a low of -5 C.
Monday, it's back to the grind and we'll again see a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected high of 2 C.
Stay strong and brave the cold, Sauga peeps.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga