Mobile vaccination clinics for Oshawa youths
Oshawa and area youths who missed mobile vaccination clinics June 10 and 11 at Lakeview Park will get another shot at a shot next weekend in the city’s north end.
Youth aged 12-17 can visit Pierre Elliot Public School at 111 Beatrice St. E on June 18 and 19 to get the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. The clinic will be open from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Older, un-immunized family members are also eligible for the vaccine at the clinics.
The Lakeview Park clinic was drive-up or walk-up style from noon to 8 p.m. on both days.
For more information, visit www.durham.ca/covidvaccines.
Photo credit Ryan Remiorz/The Canadian Press
- 72 per cent of Hamilton adults received at least one dose as COVID-19 mobile vaccination clinics expand
- Two Hamilton pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinics open to walk-ins for first and second doses
- Walk-up mobile COVID-19 vaccine clinic opening for Hamilton youth needing 1st dose
- Hamilton COVID-19 vaccine clinics to allow walk-ins for first-dose seekers starting this week
- Mobile vaccination clinics in Hamilton and where to find them
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga