Mobile pop-up vaccination clinics coming to hotspot communities in Hamilton
The city of Hamilton says it plans to increase vaccination rates by bringing more mobile vaccination clinics to hotspot communities in the city.
The following postal codes are currently eligible: L9C, L8W, L8L, L8N, L9K.
Residents who are 50+ and live in one of these postal codes can call the Public Health Services COVID-19 Hotline at 905-974-9848 (option 7) for an appointment at a mobile pop-up clinic.
“Due to potential call volumes expected at the call centre, we ask that those who are calling for an appointment are patient and call back if the lines are busy,” the city says.
Additionally, residents 50+ in postal codes L9C and L8W can book an appointment online using the Provincial booking portal found at www.hamilton.ca/VaccineBooking for a large-scale clinic.
Proof of address must be shown when arriving for an appointment if eligibility is due to a hot spot address.
According to the city, the mobile team will be at these locations on the following dates and will return for scheduled second dose appointments:
More information is available at the city’s website.
- Additional mobile vaccination clinics popping-up in Hamilton 'hot spots'
- Hamilton's FirstOntario Centre to be used as large-scale COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- Hamilton Public Health adds new group to vaccine eligibility as Province launches online booking
- More postal codes added as Hamilton expands vaccines to those 50-plus in 5 'hot spots'
- Hamilton expands vaccine eligibility for racialized communities; condemns ‘hateful’ public reaction
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga