MiWay to Begin Servicing New Station Tomorrow
MiWay riders, rejoice—a potentially exciting service change is about to kick off tomorrow.
The City of Mississauga recently announced that as of Nov. 22, riders will be able to travel along the full 18 kilometre Mississauga Transitway from Winston Churchill in the west to Renforth Station—the final station—in the east.
MiWay will service 12 stations along the dedicated bus corridor from west-east: Winston Churchill, Erin Mills, City Centre Transit Terminal, Central Parkway, Cawthra, Tomken, Dixie, Tahoe, Etobicoke Creek, Spectrum, Orbitor and the new Renforth Station.
These service improvements expand Mississauga Transitway service on the Renforth Station platform as well as on-street bus bays along Commerce Boulevard and Skymark Avenue.
For a complete list of service changes, click here.
- Government of Canada Issues Travel Advisory for Mexico
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- Government Updates Travel Advisory For Sri Lanka After Another Explosion