MiWay to Begin Servicing New Station Tomorrow
MiWay riders, rejoice—a potentially exciting service change is about to kick off tomorrow.
The City of Mississauga recently announced that as of Nov. 22, riders will be able to travel along the full 18 kilometre Mississauga Transitway from Winston Churchill in the west to Renforth Station—the final station—in the east.
MiWay will service 12 stations along the dedicated bus corridor from west-east: Winston Churchill, Erin Mills, City Centre Transit Terminal, Central Parkway, Cawthra, Tomken, Dixie, Tahoe, Etobicoke Creek, Spectrum, Orbitor and the new Renforth Station.
These service improvements expand Mississauga Transitway service on the Renforth Station platform as well as on-street bus bays along Commerce Boulevard and Skymark Avenue.
For a complete list of service changes, click here.
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton