MiWay reducing hours of operation, offering free services
MiWay has announced it will be reducing hours and providing free transit services to Mississauga residents effective March 21.
As well, customers will only be permitted to board busses from the back, unless they have accessibility needs that require they board from the front.
Further, the following changes will be coming into effect until further notice:
Additionally, the following express services will be cancelled until further notice:
The city says MiWay transit operators are permitted to wear personally-supplied face masks while on duty. This is a personal choice by the individual and does not mean the operator wearing the mask is sick.
The City Centre Transit Terminal (CCTT) remains open to the public. Construction at the terminal will continue at the discretion of the contractors.
Photos courtesy of the City of Mississauga’s website
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined