MiWay reducing hours of operation, offering free services
MiWay has announced it will be reducing hours and providing free transit services to Mississauga residents effective March 21.
As well, customers will only be permitted to board busses from the back, unless they have accessibility needs that require they board from the front.
Further, the following changes will be coming into effect until further notice:
Additionally, the following express services will be cancelled until further notice:
The city says MiWay transit operators are permitted to wear personally-supplied face masks while on duty. This is a personal choice by the individual and does not mean the operator wearing the mask is sick.
The City Centre Transit Terminal (CCTT) remains open to the public. Construction at the terminal will continue at the discretion of the contractors.
Photos courtesy of the City of Mississauga’s website
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – October 27