MiWay Public Info Sessions Coming to Mississauga
If you want to learn more about what's currently happening with MiWay's MiWay Five plan, you can attend a slue of upcoming information sessions.
Starting Saturday, Oct.1, MiWay is hosting five public information sessions for residents and customers regarding year two of its long-range plan.
According to MiWay, the year two service plan will focus on service improvements in west and central Mississauga and realigning services to connect to the four remaining Mississauga Transitway stations when they open in 2017.
If you have questions or just want to learn more, you can attend the following sessions:
Sat., Oct. 1
10 am - 1 pm
Tues., Oct. 4
3 pm - 6 pm
11 am - 2 pm
Wed., Oct. 5
3 pm - 6 pm
2 pm - 7 pm
City Centre Transit Terminal (200 Rathburn Rd. W.)
For those who are unaware, Mississauga's transit system is currently moving away from its current model towards a grid system. As of now, the system is designed around City Centre. Within five years, it'll move to a grid network that will allow for more frequent bus service along main corridors.
The plan is intended to allow for ore transit service expansion in preparation for the incoming Mississauga Transitway in 2017.
For more information, click here.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules