MiWay, 50 Million Boardings in 2012
For the first time in MiWay's ridership history, the City of Mississauga's transit service has reached 50 million boardings in one year.
"MiWay is the first Greater Toronto Hamilton Area municipal transit service outside of Toronto to celebrate 50 million boardings in one year,” said Geoff Marinoff, director of Transit. “This is a significant achievement that would not have been possible without more customers choosing to ride MiWay."
Customers are invited to attend an appreciation event on Tuesday, January 22.
MiWay Customer Appreciation Event recognizing 50 million passenger boardings in 2012.
Tuesday, January 22, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. (media event)
3:30 - 5 p.m. (customer appreciation)
Inside the City Centre Transit Terminal, 200 Rathburn Rd. W., Mississauga, ON.
MiWay celebrates 50 million boardings in 2012 with a customer appreciation event at City Centre Transit
Terminal on Jan. 22, 2:30 - 5 p.m.
For customized route and schedule information visit www.miway.ca or call 905-615-INFO (4636). View scheduled departure times on a smartphone or other mobile device at m.miway.ca or download the MiWay iPhone/iPod Touch application from the Apple iTunes App Store (www.miway.ca/app).
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- More than 220,000 Ontarians sign petition urging province to reconsider plan to reopen schools
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus