MiWay, 50 Million Boardings in 2012
For the first time in MiWay's ridership history, the City of Mississauga's transit service has reached 50 million boardings in one year.
"MiWay is the first Greater Toronto Hamilton Area municipal transit service outside of Toronto to celebrate 50 million boardings in one year,” said Geoff Marinoff, director of Transit. “This is a significant achievement that would not have been possible without more customers choosing to ride MiWay."
Customers are invited to attend an appreciation event on Tuesday, January 22.
MiWay Customer Appreciation Event recognizing 50 million passenger boardings in 2012.
Tuesday, January 22, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. (media event)
3:30 - 5 p.m. (customer appreciation)
Inside the City Centre Transit Terminal, 200 Rathburn Rd. W., Mississauga, ON.
MiWay celebrates 50 million boardings in 2012 with a customer appreciation event at City Centre Transit
Terminal on Jan. 22, 2:30 - 5 p.m.
For customized route and schedule information visit www.miway.ca or call 905-615-INFO (4636). View scheduled departure times on a smartphone or other mobile device at m.miway.ca or download the MiWay iPhone/iPod Touch application from the Apple iTunes App Store (www.miway.ca/app).
- 82% of MiWay Customers Satisfied with Transit Service
- MiWay offering free transit to veterans later this month in Mississauga
- Here’s when MiWay will be connecting Mississauga residents to the new Kipling Bus Terminal in Toronto
- Ring in 2015 with a Free Ride on MiWay
- Some Residents Can Ride MiWay for Free Soon
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants