MiWay, 50 Million Boardings in 2012
For the first time in MiWay's ridership history, the City of Mississauga's transit service has reached 50 million boardings in one year.
"MiWay is the first Greater Toronto Hamilton Area municipal transit service outside of Toronto to celebrate 50 million boardings in one year,” said Geoff Marinoff, director of Transit. “This is a significant achievement that would not have been possible without more customers choosing to ride MiWay."
Customers are invited to attend an appreciation event on Tuesday, January 22.
MiWay Customer Appreciation Event recognizing 50 million passenger boardings in 2012.
Tuesday, January 22, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. (media event)
3:30 - 5 p.m. (customer appreciation)
Inside the City Centre Transit Terminal, 200 Rathburn Rd. W., Mississauga, ON.
MiWay celebrates 50 million boardings in 2012 with a customer appreciation event at City Centre Transit
Terminal on Jan. 22, 2:30 - 5 p.m.
For customized route and schedule information visit www.miway.ca or call 905-615-INFO (4636). View scheduled departure times on a smartphone or other mobile device at m.miway.ca or download the MiWay iPhone/iPod Touch application from the Apple iTunes App Store (www.miway.ca/app).
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man
- Restaurant says Oosterhoff party was ‘reminded several times’ to follow COVID rules