Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 26 – Dec. 2
The last week of November has arrived (this month flew by) and it's going to be a fairly wet week in Mississauga, according to Environment Canada.
Today we will see a high of five degrees with rain.
Tomorrow the temperature will drop slightly to two degrees with a chance of flurries or flurries. Wednesday, Nov. 28, the temperature will stay at two degrees and there will be a 30 per cent chance of flurries.
By Thursday the temperature will rise slightly to four degrees and it will be cloudy.
Friday, leading into the weekend, we will see a high of three degrees and a 30 per cent chance of flurries with some sun and clouds.
On the first day of December the temperature will be about two degrees and sadly Friday's sun will disappear and it will be cloudy again.
Sunday, Dec. 2, we will see a high of four degrees and a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Happy Monday Mississauga.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Here’s how Mississauga students will be marked and evaluated during the COVID-19 shutdown
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 10 – Dec. 16
- It's Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Mississauga
- It’s Going to be a Relatively Warm Week in Mississauga (Dec. 17 – Dec. 23)
- Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
- Here’s Your Weekly Weather Forecast for Mississauga