Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 26 – Dec. 2
The last week of November has arrived (this month flew by) and it's going to be a fairly wet week in Mississauga, according to Environment Canada.
Today we will see a high of five degrees with rain.
Tomorrow the temperature will drop slightly to two degrees with a chance of flurries or flurries. Wednesday, Nov. 28, the temperature will stay at two degrees and there will be a 30 per cent chance of flurries.
By Thursday the temperature will rise slightly to four degrees and it will be cloudy.
Friday, leading into the weekend, we will see a high of three degrees and a 30 per cent chance of flurries with some sun and clouds.
On the first day of December the temperature will be about two degrees and sadly Friday's sun will disappear and it will be cloudy again.
Sunday, Dec. 2, we will see a high of four degrees and a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Happy Monday Mississauga.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 10 – Dec. 16
- It's Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
- It’s Going to be a Relatively Warm Week in Mississauga (Dec. 17 – Dec. 23)
- Here’s Your Weekly Weather Forecast for Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021