Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 10 – Dec. 16
Rise and shine, Mississauga. Another work week is upon us.
It's going to be a cloudy week in Mississauga this week according to Environment Canada.
Here is your weekly weather forecast.
Today we will see a high of one degree and it will be mainly cloudy.
Tomorrow, Dec. 11, we will see a high of minus one and there is a 70 per cent chance of flurries. So, if you're out and about tomorrow make sure you're prepared with a hat and mitts.
Wednesday we will see a high of minus two but it is expected to be sunny.
Thursday, Dec. 13, the temperature will rise a little bit. We will see a high of two degrees, however, there is a 40 per cent chance of flurries or rain showers.
Heading into the weekend, temperatures will continue to rise. Friday we will see a high of four degrees and there is a 60 per cent chance of rain. Saturday we will also see a high of four degrees and a 40 per cent chance of showers.
Sunday, Dec. 16, we will see a high of three degrees and it will be cloudy majority of the day.
Happy Monday, Mississauga.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Robbers escape by air after stealing gold bars from Canadian mine in Mexico
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga