Mississauga's Most Popular Shawarma Joint Opens New Location Near Square One
If you love Mississauga original Osmow’s, you are in luck—the fast-growing brand just opened another location in City Centre.
Recently, an Osmow’s representative took to Facebook to announce that the chain’s latest location is officially open. The new resto is located right across the street from Sheridan College in the base of the Limelight Condos. It has taken over the old Mediterranean Village location (so fans of the old resto can rest assured that they can still access local shawarma any time).
This is no doubt good news for shawarma lovers in the area (and Sheridan College students in particular).
- Long-Standing Seafood Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Here’s How the Trudeau Government Will Help Millennial Homebuyers in Mississauga
- Your Water Bill Might Skyrocket in Mississauga Due to Doug Ford Policies Soon
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- International Shawarma Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Here’s What Happened to a Very Popular Shawarma Joint That Suddenly Closed in Mississauga
- Popular Shawarma Joints Opens Up Another Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A Well-Known Poutine Joint Has Just Opened a New Location in Mississauga