Mississauga's in for a surprisingly warm week
The days are getting shorter and we’ve already seen a bit of snow, but it’s not winter just yet.
That’s evident by The Weather Network’s forecast for this upcoming week, which is showing daytime highs ranging from the mid to high teens.
The warmth will arrive on Wednesday with a high of 15 degrees Celsius, which is expected to climb to 18 degrees Celsius next weekend.
Nights will also be warmer than usual, with temperatures of 7 to 9 degrees for most of the week.
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton