Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
Although COVID has made life significantly more difficult, the gorgeous summer weather has made it easier to enjoy the "new normal" and fortunately for those who love drinking and dining outside, a popular restaurant has taken full advantage of the strange circumstances we find ourselves grappling with.
Recently, Tandoori Flame Restaurants announced the launch of its open-air Beer, Breeze & Beats initiative—something it calls "Mississauga’s first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience."
Located at the corner of Mavis and Brittania (adjacent to Tandoori Flame’s permanent restaurant), the outdoor venue spans about 5,000 square feet and boasts picnic tables and a beer garden that can fit up to 150 people at any time, with a maximum of six people to a patio table.
All tables are kept a minimum of six feet apart to ensure social distancing. The restaurant also says that increased sanitation procedures are in place.
As far a food goes, the menu features fish pakoras, chicken tikka, samosa chaat, paani puri, curry bowls, biryani bowls, desserts and more.
As for what brews are available, the beer garden offers Stella Artois, Goose Island IPA, Shocktop, Budweiser, Kingfisher, Corona and more.
The resto also serves cocktails, mocktails and sangria.
Beer, Breeze & Beats is a 19+ venue.
The initiative will run until mid-September 2020.
Cover photo courtesy of Tandoori Flame
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga